- Experienced in all types of dissolution.
- Understands financial and support issues, property division and custody.
- Works with a team of professionals, including therapists, financial and estate planning experts, to help clients achieve their goals.
- Proactively deals with domestic violence prevention and abatement.
- Board of Directors, Bay Area Municipal Elections Committee (BAYMEC)
- Commissioner, Santa Cruz County Domestic Violence Commission
- Board of Directors, Santa Cruz Diversity Center
- J.D., California Western School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Extensive experience representing clients in "long cause" dissolution trials involving complex property, business valuation, tracing, custody, and support issues, among others.
- Currently, and for past 25 years, serves as Judge Pro Tempore for the Santa Cruz County Superior Court, presiding over settlement conferences and civil litigation calendars
- Currently, and for past 25 years, serves as State Bar Special Master for Santa Cruz County and Monterey County
- Founding Member and Past President, Santa Cruz County Trial Lawyers' Association
- Past member of the Bench-Bar Committee and the Committee for Civility and Decorum of the Santa Cruz County Bar Asssociation
- Received Volunteer Service Award for contributions to creation of Santa Cruz County Bar Association's MCLE program
- J.D., Whittier College, Beverly School of Law, 1976
- B.A., California State University Northridge, 1972